Our therapists Kayla and Cassie offer many types of massage at Chaska Family Chiropractic including:
- Relaxation massage: This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep-tissue massage: This massage technique uses slower, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage: This is similar to Swedish massage but is geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger Point therapy: This massage focuses on trigger points, or sensitive areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
- Pre/Post-natal massage: This involves massage techniques and positioning geared toward the special needs of the pregnant woman or one recovering from childbirth.
Please call with questions or to schedule your appointment today!!